Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm going Brazilian

My ass is growing. It's perimeter is steadily increasing, while the ultimate goal is to reach the ground.

The rest of my body is up to nothing much. No new teeth, no weird growths, no new, exciting skin folds. It's just the ass.

There is no Terra Firma anymore. My ass is heading South. It has taken on a life of it's own. My ass has seceded and declared it's independence. It has chosen the road less traveled and is now an ever expanding territory whose final frontier is way beyond me. My ass is huge. No more denial. It's time to face it: I'm going Brazilian. As in the country, not the procedure. Brazil is huge. Brazil has rain forests. It contains the entire Amazon river. There are places within Brazil never seen or touched by man, that's how vast it is.

For some time now, I've taken to wearing heels. High heels makes your butt smaller. It's true.
It is simple maths; a heights to widths formula. Unlike butts, heels have limits. I cannot go any higher.


I try to focus on the positives:

- I always have a cushioned seat.
- Rumplessness is not pretty (Although the Japanese mono-butt is arguably the ugliest rump ever conceived).









This Brazil of butts is mine, all mine.
Now, if only my arms could grow too, I might finally learn to embrace it.

No comments: