Monday, December 8, 2008

6 Things To Do

Recycling is good, yes? This lady made such a structured list all I could do was recycle.

6 things I am doing now:
* Retouching watercolors
* Painting a Still Life

* Assembling a Christmas package to my family

* Reading a book called "The Anatomy of the Spirit"

* Preparing Gingerbread-dough

* Making new plans for a new me (Ha!)


6 things I want to do:
* Go see G's grave in Wyoming
* Meet up with some old friends & see who they are now
* Publish a story
* Paint a spectacular painting
* Write a fantastic screenplay
* Fall in love

6 things I won't do:
* Kill
* Suck up for favors

* Get a credit card

* Give up my family

* Stop dreaming

* Accept my limitations


6 things I need to stop doing:
* Procastrinate
* Fear failure

* Make compromises

* Deny my heart's desires

* Compare myself to others

* Hanging on to the Past


6 things I can't resist in a man:
* Humor
* Warm heart

* Back of neck

* Smarts

* Strength & Agility

* Mystery


6 things to be done by the time I die:
* The text on my headstone
* Sleeping it off in an Armani suit in Cannes

* Live in Rome for a while

* Learn how to play guitar

* Laugh and then some

* Something outrageously, deliciously wicked and die without telling a soul

2 comments:

Van said...

It was cool to read your 6 things thing.
I wonder what do you wanna publish?
A book?

LadyN said...

Damn! you listed things i forgot!

I like:
•compare myself to others ( i soooo do that)
•Text on my headstone (I mean, who thinks of that?! That's very thoughtful of you! LOL!)
•Something outrageously, deliciously wicked and die without telling a soul. (I always remembered the words of (don't laugh) the old woman of Titanic when she says a woman's souls is a deep ocean of secrets. So true.)

*off to sing titanic song to herself*