Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The First Ever Sweater


I never see the sweaters I'd like to wear. It was time to do something about it.

Last summer I bought a knitting machine from Ebay. During the holidays I gave it a try and made this MASTERPIECE for my daughter. She thinks the arms are too long. I say this is a designer piece and looong arm is the next big thing. The 10-year old remains unconvinced.

I knew I should have made it for myself...

3 comments:

Van said...

Its awsome!
I never saw a knit machine.
Can you show me? lol
I hope you make more of these, it looks great.
Ohhh and I also love the lonnng sleeves ;)

LadyN said...

COOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!
I think long sleeves ARE in! :-D

btw, the ghost like floating sweater kinda scares me.

T. B. Back said...

Here's a pic, Van.
http://www.blackflagknitting.com/Images/KnittingMachine/Knitting1207Kmachine_nightgown.jpg

Mine is some vintage very basic thing from the late 1970's. But for $50 I'm glad it WORKS.